Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Coming to Terms

I read this awesome article about a pregnant Mom who really wanted a community garden plot. She really wanted to be the Mom that took her kids to the garden after school to pick veggies for dinner. And then when she finally got her plot, she was so busy with everything else and being a mom to two kids and a wife and everything else that she put off being a gardener. And it made her feel bad about herself, like because she couldn't live up to this ideal of what she wanted to do, she was inferior. And finally she realized that just because she had good intentions, having a garden plot didn't make her a good mom or a good wife, and she gave it up and was happy.

That whole long story correlates to this blog. I want so badly to write in my journal everyday. I want to write my hopes and dreams etc. And I don't. I just don't. I have pages with post-its from years ago saying "Write about this day!!!" No. Not gonna happen. Instead, I go on the computer. I do everything on the internet, and journaling has to be one of those things.

So, before I play another game of League of Legends with my husband, let me say hi. And that you'll be hearing more from me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment